Simple South Indian Semolina Breakfast | Upma

Sunday, June 05, 2016

I find myself battling within when it comes to sharing recipes of simple everyday food that I make quite often. I ask myself "should I blog about this?" and most often the answer is negative. I am not sure if food bloggers have this dilemma, but I always have. And maybe that is the reason I am not having a post every so often.

It is from blogs like the one I am going to refer you to that I draw my inspiration from. As Ramadan is here, Semolina is a very good option to eat for Suhoor. I am sharing my mom's upma recipe exclusively made for my beloved fellow blogger UmmHamza. She blogs at Halal Home Cooking and whom I befriended through the MENA cooking club. I think she does not need an introduction.. still...

Image Updated on Oct 2017.

UmmHamza is an English Muslim woman in her late 20’s and is married to an Algerian. You will find plenty of North African, British and American recipes on her Blog. And oh yeah, she is crazily in love with lemons which is very evident in her collection of recipes and pins. I am so very humbled to be featured on her space while she is with her in-laws in Algeria spending quality time.

For Recipe and Instructions please visit go to Halal Home Cooking!

You'll Also Love These

0 Thoughts

Share your thoughts, I would love to know more..

Gallery

my foodgawker gallery