Liebster Award nominations | Part 2

Friday, June 12, 2015

It has been more than 3 months shuttling between in-laws and mothers. How my days are spent are not even worth recording, days just go by with occasionally doing some research on interior decorations and tile designs for the new home at in-laws that is nearing completion. I some how managed to finish the third book on 50 shades and now sitting with Roald Dahl short stories. Cooking has become distant hobby and I dont miss it. Lot of walk-in cats that amuse me during the day, and of course the Monsoon that just arrived. In all this quiet madness there are weddings in the family lined up for after Ramadan.


I came here to read my own posts to get motivated and inspired. Spent some time looking for new blogs to nominate, I did my homework and feel so good having found some good blogs to read and share. Even though I enjoy crochet projects, it has taken a back seat for no apparent reason, I avoid baking cakes and fried food for obvious reasons :-), I read only to fall asleep, I make resolutions every night and break it first thing in the morning. I seriously need to spring back with full of life. 

So here I am as promised to share new adventure, food, lifestyle and a few other interesting blogs. I hope at least a few of them are interested to continue this chain. 

I nominate these bloggers:
  1. The Silver Serein
  2. The Chronicles of Um Eliana
  3. Love, Peace, and Gratitude
  4. The Bun Kabab
  5. Ramblings et al
  6. Good Vibes and High Tides
  7. Fortunate Musings
  8. The Adventures of Zealous Introvert
  9. Trying to Balance the Many Hats I Wear
  10. Najia Zaheer Nazir's Words Infinitum
Woooohoooo! I got 10 of them.. Now here are my questions for the nominees:

  1. If you have a bad day, whats the one thing that can brighten it up?
  2. Whats the one thing you cannot travel without?
  3. What is your favorite season?\ and why?
  4. Do you prefer home cooked meal or eat out?
  5. Are you a planner?
  6. Are you a Game of Thrones fan?
  7. Cat or dog and why?
  8. Your favorite writer?
  9. When you have an hour of free time, how do you pass the time?
  10. What is beautiful?

I hope you all will enjoy this as much as I did. Thank you Laura




You'll Also Love These

0 Thoughts

Share your thoughts, I would love to know more..

Gallery

my foodgawker gallery